This is always my favorite box to arrive each month because it has yet to disappoint me. This month was no exception. I love the fact that every month there is a wide range of products and each are a good size so you can try them out more than a few times.
Included in my box were 7 samples, 4 of which were full sized:
1) Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser - FULL SIZE
- Since my Clinique 3 step cleansing system has recently finished, I have been on the lookout for a good cleanser. This is said to clean "without disturbing natural moisture your skin needs" leaving you with "more balanced skin in 2 weeks". I look forward to seeing if it keeps up with the claims. I like how it is a full size so that one can actually test it out daily for the full 2 weeks... The full size of 200ml costs $9.99.
2) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55
- I have used other Neutrogena products but never their sunscreen. I remember picking it up at the stores but putting it back down because I was never really sure if it would work for my skin. Usually, I use Vichy's sunscreen but I've been wanting to try something different because I don't like how it makes my skin grey. I was happy to see this sample because I can finally test it out, and just in time for summer too (if only our weather would improve!!!) This is said to be "ultra light and fast-absorbing" and is "voted #1 best-feeling sunscreen by Canadian Dermatologists". I like how it absorbs into my skin without making it sticky/grey; smells nice too! The full size of 88ml costs $15.99. My sample of 14ml costs $2.54.
3) Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz - FULL SIZE
- I am so happy that I didn't buy the Charlotte Ronson beach hair spray from Sephora this weekend! I've been wanting to try out one of these for a longgg time... this is definitely the product I was most excited to see in my box. It is said to help your hair "achieve a matte, carefree beachy hair look." I can't wait to try it out this weekend. The full size of 150ml is 16.99 and is available exclusively in salons.
4) Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex
- I believe this is the third one I have received so far from the boxes I am subscribed too! I haven't used it yet but since it is never too early to start prepping for wrinkles, it may not be a bad time to start. It is said to "smooth the look of fine lines" with "advanced micro fillers" in just 14 days. Since one of these samples wouldn't be enough for the full 14 days, I guess I could use the three that I do have... The full size of this product is 50ml which costs $30.99. I received a sample size of 7ml worth $4.34.
5) Cover Girl Flipstick - Blendable Lip Duo - FULL SIZE
- I was excited to see this... until I saw the color, Minx. I haven't opened it yet because I may give it to someone who likes darker colors, but it seems to be a bronzed red/brown. I probably won't be using this but may purchase other colors because it seems to be an interesting product. The full size is worth $12.50.
6) Gillette Venus Embrace Razor - FULL SIZE
- I love Venus razors so I was happy to receive another one. This one has 5 blades which results in "an ultra close shave". The full size is worth $13.43.
7) Bonus: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- This was a bonus sample included in the box. I've never tried these but I've heard positive reviews and have had my eye on them for awhile. If they prove to work I will definitely repurchase these. It is said to "remove one week's worth of built up dirt in 10 minutes". The full size kit of 8 strips is $9.99. My sample included one strip which is worth $1.25.
As you can see, I received a lot of products this month. Glossybox is one of the more expensive boxes, costing $15 per month, however, it is always worth it. The total worth of June's box is roughly $61.04. If your interested, please use my Referral Link... Thanks!